This Home Builder Tool will allow you to use your phone as a remote controller. To reduce maintenance time, eliminate having to return to the controller to manually start/stop zones when Wi-Fi is not present, and bypass the need for a SmartPort® wiring harness and ROAM Remote, add a WAND Module to any X2™ Controller. Then simply connect via Bluetooth® using the Hydrawise App! Hydrawise has a new Bluetooth Control screen that allows remote operation for manual single and all-zone run commands. This feature works up to 75' (23 m) away from the controller location, providing easier zone diagnostics, winterization, and site maintenance.
- Sign in to your Hydrawise account. From the HOME screen, select the () icon in the upper left. Then BLUETOOTH CONTROL.
- Select the module listed from the WAND list. Select RESCAN if necessary.
- If your model phone asks for a PAIRING REQUEST, accept by selecting OK.
- A 6-digit number will appear on the X2 Controller. ENTER the full PIN here and select OK.
- The REMOTE CONTROL feature will appear. The CONTROLLER STATUS will display any current zones running. Using the two drop-downs, you can select a SINGLE ZONE or RUN ALL ZONES in sequential order. Enter a RUN TIME in minutes. Select START and the system will begin watering via Bluetooth connection.