From the Contractor Portal, you can locate your customer and configure their details if necessary. Use the steps listed below to access any of the following features:
- CONFIGURE - This will allow you to make any program changes to this specific controller.
- DELETE - If the controller is no longer being used, you can delete it using this feature.
- REMOVE/LINK SERIAL - You can remove or link a serial number for a new or existing customer.
- MOVE TO NEW ACCOUNT - The controller can be moved to another customer within your account.
- SETUP WIZARD - If necessary, you can run through the basic setup wizard to reprogram the controller for the customer from the beginning.
- Sign in to your Hydrawise account.
- Select the MSM (Multisite Manager) icon () on the upper right-hand side of the app.
- Select MY CUSTOMERS.
- Scroll to the CUSTOMER and click on the NAME.
- Next to the CONTROLLER NAME, select the THREE DOT icon. Select an option.