In the event you need to change customers access from full modify the schedule to view only, we offer the following instructions:
Changing an existing customer’s permissions
- Click on the MULTI-STE MANAGER icon on the upper right-hand side.
- Click on MY CUSTOMERS.
- Click on the CUSTOMER NAME you want to change or search by the username/email.
- Click on the USERNAME you want to change.
- Select icon.
- Click VIEW DETAILS.
- From the menu, select icon, then EDIT.
Choose the level of access you want for the user:
- If you want the user to have full control over the controllers, select “Can modify configuration and run zones”
- If you don’t want the user to be able to change the configuration, select “Can view configuration, manually run zones”
- Click SAVE to change the permissions.