Have you ever had a customer change their configuration and break their watering schedule?
You can prevent this by stopping customers from changing their configuration details – they’ll still be able to run zones manually.
There are two ways to do this:
- When you add a customer, choose the “Can view configuration, manually run zones” option
- If you’ve already added the customer, you can still change their options
Changing an existing customer’s permissions
- Click on Settings then My Customers
- Click on the customer you want to manager or search by the username or email
- Click on the user you want to change
- Select icon, then view details
- From the menu, select icon, then EDIT.
Choose the level of access you want the user to have:
- If you want the user to have full control over the controllers, select “Can modify configuration and run zones”
- If you don’t want the user to be able to change the configuration, select “Can view configuration, manually run zones”
Click Save to change the permissions.