In this section, you can view steps on changing the USER SETTINGS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, PLAN DETAILS, and PRIVACY SETTINGS. By default, you only have visibility of your account. However, if you want help from a Hydrawise contractor, you can choose to make your account visible to the contractor so they can assist you with configuration or troubleshooting.
- Login to your Hydrawise account.
- Select the mobile MENU icon on the upper left-hand side of the screen. If using a computer (PC), select the MENU icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Under my account, select ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- Choose from the options: USER SETTINGS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, PLAN DETAILS, or PRIVACY SETTINGS. Select the icon.
In the user setting section, you have the option to update the following information:
- Change photo
- Edit Name
- Edit Email
- Edit Units of Measurement (e.g; Fahrenheit, inches,etc.)
- Change Language
- Change Password
From this screen, you can edit the following:
- Generate API key for Home Automation purposes. Learn more.
- Choose where notifications will be sent out if more than one user.
From this screen, you can view the plan type, image storage, file storage, SMS alerts (Enthusiast Plan only), and the number of controllers configured. You can UPGRADE the plan here. Learn More.
From this screen, you can change the following:
- Search and select a contractor () if you want someone to manage your controller.
- Remove an existing contractor by selecting the red tab REMOVE CONTRACTOR.