By default, you only have visibility to your Hydrawise account. If you want help from a Hydrawise contractor, you can choose to make your account visible to the contractor so they can assist you with configuration or troubleshooting. This section provides steps for how to change the USER SETTINGS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, PLAN DETAILS, and PRIVACY SETTINGS.
- Log in to your Hydrawise account.
- Select the mobile MENU icon on the upper left-hand side of the screen. If using a computer (PC), select the MENU icon on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Under the My Account option, select ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- Choose from these options: USER SETTINGS, ACCOUNT SETTINGS, PLAN DETAILS, or PRIVACY SETTINGS. Select the icon.
In this section, you can edit the following information:
- Change photo
- Edit name
- Edit email address
- Edit units of measurement (e.g; Fahrenheit, inches, etc.)
- Change language
- Change password
From this screen, you can edit the following:
- Generate an API key for home automation purposes. Learn more.
- Choose where notifications will be sent if there is more than one account user.
From this screen, you can view the plan type, image storage, file storage, SMS alerts (Enthusiast Plan only), and number of controllers configured. You can UPGRADE the plan here. Learn more.
From this screen, you can change the following:
- Search and select a Hydrawise contractor () if you want help managing your controller.
- Remove an existing contractor by selecting the red REMOVE CONTRACTOR tab.