Assign images to individual zones within your landscape to make it easier to identify each zone. If the images are taken with your smartphone, be sure to capture them in the correct orientation (landscape mode), as seen in the illustration below:
The total number of images that can be uploaded is based on image size and is different for each account plan subscription. Your current plan is visible on the Controller Settings menu. You can upgrade to the next plan if you are currently over your limit. Learn More
- Sign in to the Hydrawise App.
- Select Zones at the bottom next to the help icon.
- Scroll down to the zone where you would like to Assign an image. Click the icon.
- You can Upload multiple images per zone or take photos using the smartphone camera.
- Once you upload an image, you can select it to be displayed on the Home Dashboard from the Zone icon list using the icon. After selecting the icon, click Ok. The updated image icon will be displayed on the Home screen.
- To Remove an image, click on the image in the Zones settings. Use the trash icon to delete the existing image and add a new one using the cloud download icon.
IMPORTANT: Photos taken with higher-resolution cameras (modern-day smart devices) can increase your current data usage.