In the application (Smart Device or PC), you can suspend your system for any period of time for winterization purposes or basic system shut down. This article will explain how to Suspend All Zones, Suspend a Single Zone, View Length of Suspension and Remove Suspension.
Note: Clicking the suspend button by default will always show the current today's date. This not the end date for the actual suspension.
- For information on winterizing using the HC flow meter, CLICK HERE.
- For more information on the winterization procedure, CLICK HERE.
Suspend All Zones
- Click on the gear above the zones.
- Next, click "Suspend all zones."
- Select the date range for which you would like the controller to be suspended. Use the arrow in the gray drop-down box to select a day and month. Once the date is selected, click suspend.
- Your zones should all appear faded and you will get the following message: “All zones suspended for XX months.”This message will disappear after a few minutes.
Suspend a Single Zone
- Click on the "Zone" you would like to suspend from the home dashboard.
- Next, click "Pause Button."
- Select the date range for which you would like the controller to be suspended. Use the arrow in the gray drop-down box to select a day and month. Once the date is selected, click "suspend."
- Your zone will appear faded and will be suspended for that amount of time.
If you wish to view your suspension, you can do so by selecting any zone from the home dashboard. Once selected, the remaining suspension will appear on top of the message box.
If you wish to restart your system before the due date, click the single gear above your zones, and click “Suspend all zones.” Then, click “Remove suspension” in RED. The suspension will be removed and the system will be ready for watering.