In the Hydrawise software (smart device, PC, or Mac), you can Suspend (turn off) your system for any period of time for winterization purposes or for a basic system shutdown. This feature includes the following options: Suspend Single Zone, Multiple Zones, Suspend Controller (contractor plan only), Suspend Customer (contractor plan only), View Suspend, or Remove Suspend.
Important: When using this feature in editing mode, the default calendar setting will always show today as the END date. This does not indicate that your suspension will end today, but only a beginning reference point to set the suspension.
- From the Home screen, click on the Gear icon.
- Select Suspend All Zones.
- Select Single Zone, Multiple Zones, Controllers, or Customers.
- Single Zone - Used to suspend one of your zones (stations).
- Multiple Zones - Used for suspending all zones or selecting specific zones (stations).
- Controllers - Used for suspending entire controllers on a customer account (contractor plan only).
- Customers - Used for suspending entire customers, including their controllers (contractor plan only).
- Select the Date Range for the suspension. Use the arrow in the gray drop-down boxes to select a beginning and end. Once the date is selected, click Suspend, then Close.
- To View your suspension, you can do so by selecting any zone from the home dashboard. Once selected, the remaining suspension will appear on top of the info box.
- To Remove your suspension before the due date, click the gear above your zones, then Suspend All Zones. Click Resume All Watering For This Zone. The suspension will be removed, and the system will be ready for watering.
NOTE: We recommend leaving the suspended controller plugged in so you continue to receive firmware updates.