In the application (smart device, PC, or Mac), you can suspend your system for any period of time for winterization purposes or basic system shutdown. This article explains how to Suspend a Single Zone, Suspend Multiple Zones, Suspend Controllers (contractor plan only) and Suspend Customers (contractor plan only).
NOTE: We recommend leaving the suspended controller plugged in so you continue to receive firmware updates.
- For information on winterizing using the HC Flow Meter, click here.
- For more information about winterization procedures, click here.
- Click on any ZONE (station) icon.
- Click on the red PAUSE button.
- Next, select SINGLE-ZONE, MULTIPLE ZONES, CONTROLLERS, or CUSTOMERS.
- SINGLE ZONE - Used to suspend one of your zones (stations).
- MULTIPLE ZONES - Used for suspending all zones or selecting specific zones (stations).
- CONTROLLERS - Used for suspending entire controllers on a customer account (contractor plan only).
- CUSTOMERS - Used for suspending entire customers including their controllers (contractor plan only).
- Select the DATE RANGE for the suspension. Use the arrow in the gray drop-down box to select a day and month. Once the date is selected, click SUSPEND then OK.
- Your zones should appear faded and you will see a note stating that watering has been canceled during this date range.
|STEP 1-2||STEP 3-4|
If you wish to view your suspension, you can do so by selecting any zone from the home dashboard. Once selected, the remaining suspension will appear on top of the message box.
If you wish to restart your system before the due date, click the single gear above your zones. Next, click the trash can icon (). The suspension will be removed and the system will be ready for watering.